Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today was my birthday and it was so wonderful!  Kort stayed home from work and spent the whole day with Alexis and I.  We babysat our nephew Camren for a little while and it was fun.  We made pulled BBQ pork for lunch, played the Wii and worked out to our Biggest Loser game for the Wii.  It kicked our trash!  My princess was so good and has been for the past two days.  I guess she decided to stop throwing tantrums for a while, or at least as a gift for Mommy on her birthday =).

Tonight we went out to dinner with my Mother-in-Law (she takes us out for bday dinner every year) at Olive Garden since that's my favorite.  There's something so great about the atmosphere and the Sinatra playing in the background.  I ordered the Shrimp Primavera and it was delicious...in fact I just had the leftovers and they were still scrumptious.  I got to go shopping for anything I wanted and what did I get?...a new comforter set for our bedroom, three outfits for Alexis (two dresses and they're precious!), a belt for Kort and a shirt for me.  Funny how all of a sudden my priorities have shifted from myself to my family =).  I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment