Sunday, February 21, 2010

Birthday Weekend.

My birthday weekend has been amazing! Yesterday we had a big BBQ for Lionel, Irving and me. It was so much fun. We had family and friends there and we exchanged gifts. Senia and Lionel got me lots of jewelry! It was probably the best present I could have gotten because I love jewelry :) and my parents got me three shirts. We had yummy cake and delicious steak tacos. We then went bowling and that was such a blast too. We made the birthday party theme "saying goodbye to our young years" and we made my brother in law wear a Superman cape but with his initials on it.  We made him wear it at the bowling alley and everyone was staring.  It was hilarious!  I saw my friend Tasche's twin boys for the first time since they were born. They are the most adorable boys! It really made me miss my friend. I've already been missing her so it was nice to see them. I could see her in them. We had two bowling teams and it was the first time my mom had ever been bowling and she kicked our butts. She kept throwing the ball, lol. Strike, spare. Only two gutter balls. Lionel got the highest score then my Dad in second. My sister Senia got third, Ramon got fourth and my Mom got fifth place. The seven of us placed under 100 points :) we didn't do so great! I think the best part was that my parents got to spend time with Alexis and they were on cloud nine! She absolutely loved my Mom.

Today we're on our way to Jackpot to finish off the weekend. I hope we win enough to eat and have another wonderful day. Yay!

...Right before we left we took a picture of my Dad in my brother's Border Patrol hat, lol.  We thought it was funny.  Everyone ended up winning except for me and my Mom.  I lost $10.  But we had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why my comments isn't working! Argh. Sorry guys.

    ReplyDelete