Thursday, February 25, 2010

Practicing On All Fours.

I think the first picture is the cutest.  She's looking right at the camera!
She is so adorable!
She has the chubbiest cheeks in this picture, lol.  

Alexis is able to momentarily get up on all fours!  I can't believe she's getting ready to transition from just laying there to crawling.  She can already sit up on her own.  :)  She is super temperamental!  She actually screamed for the first time on Wednesday and again yesterday.  I mean a real scream like when someone jumps out of nowhere and scares you.  It was the funniest thing.  She screamed and then started crying but I just couldn't stop laughing about it.  I was sitting at school later that day and I was still laughing about it.  I wish I had video recorded it :) lol.  She is officially out of all of her 3-6 month clothing.  I am putting 6 months on her.  I guess thats okay because she'll be four months on the 4th of March.  I can't wait for her 4 month checkup to see how big she's getting.  We love our family doctor.

1 comment: