Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Vocalizing Frustrations?...Not A Problem For Alexis!

I really did think that the tantrums wouldn't start until much later in babyhood.  Nope, not the case at all.  My princess has taken the title to heart and is not having a problem vocalizing her frustrations.  For the past week she has been throwing tantrum after tantrum.  She was sooo good for the first three months and now she's only good occassionally.  What is up with that?  I know she is cutting teeth and that's frustrating but now I'm starting to think that her teething is only partly the issue.  She'll be fussy for hours on end.  Seriously, hours!  Today it took me holding her and shshsh'ing her for one and a half hours before she stopped screaming and finally fell asleep.  Mommy needs sleep................off to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment