Saturday, February 13, 2010

Satur"Fun"Day.

Today has been a wonderful day.  I'm feeling a lot better than I have been all week.  I'm not sick anymore and I hope that I don't get sick again.  I went out to see "Dear John" with my sister Yesenia today.  It was a good movie.  Different than what I thought but still made me cry.  Nicholas Spark does it again!  Then Kort, Alexis and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner/lunch.  It was delicious and I've got to say, the Asian Hot sauce was sooooo good.  Alexis slept almost the entire time we were there.  She woke up at the very end of our meal and was all smiles.  It was adorable.  She's sitting on my lap being super cute.

....I saw this creative craft idea on Martha's blog and thought I'd give it a try.  I'll see how it goes since I'm having a little Valentine's Day get together at my house.  I want to spruce the place up and make it look festive.

1 comment:

  1. The hearts turned out great! I love easy crafts like that...they are so fun.

    ReplyDelete