Monday, February 1, 2010

Picture Day!

Saturday we took Alexis to get her pictures taken and she looked so adorable!  The only problem was that they were running behind so my good mood little girl quickly became upset, and only allowed six pictures to be taken.  We got three smiling pictures because Daddy was doing his best to make her laugh.  That lasted all of three seconds then it was waterworks all over.

Wait a second....what is this....
Ahhh!  I can't see :( 
.... grrrr....
When we got home, I took her out of her fluffy princess dress and put her in a cute little poodle dress. She loved it.  I put this big bow on her head that looked so overwhelming and funny :) She was in such a good mood until the bow came down and covered her eyes.  That was the last straw for her and then it was bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie!! I love the pics! I have never taken Caleb to get pictures done. I am kind of a slacker mom :)

    ReplyDelete