Monday, February 1, 2010

I Hate Cleaning Up Dog Doodoo.

So Buddy won't go outside unless we force him because it's cold.  He had to go to the bathroom and I kept taking him outside and he just wouldn't go.  Finally I let him out and he got his leash off and went pee.  Right after that he came right back inside, so I didn't worry about hunting him down.  I put Alexis to sleep and went to the bathroom to get ready for school and I come out to find a trail from the back sliding door, through the kitchen, to the living room, past the hallway and into my bedroom right at the bathroom door - full of poop.  AAAAHHHH!  I hate having to clean up doggy doodoo.  I hate it.  I hate it.  I hate it.

(We don't have a fence yet, because we have to wait for the weather to warm up before we can put it in, ugh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment