Thursday, November 19, 2009

2 Weeks Old.

My Baby Doll turned two weeks old yesterday, so we had to take her to the pediatrician to get her check-up.  She has gained almost a pound in one week and grown a whole inch!  She weighs 7 pounds, 15 ounces and is 22" long.  She's in the 35th percentile.  She's doing so good. :)  Funny story too...I took off her diaper to put her on the scale and while I was getting her a new one, she peed all over the table and the nurse had to clean it all up.  The worse part was that she kept on peeing and we couldn't get a diaper on quick enough, lol.  I felt so awful but thought it was funny too.  Needless to say I had to bathe her when we got home because there was pee all up her back.  My little girl.

This morning she lost the remaining piece of her umbilical cord!  We were so excited.  Although in all the excitement I, again, didn't get her diaper on quick enough and she peed on our bed!  I always use the changing table too but I was talking to Kort as he got ready for work to finalize our plans for the day, so I thought it would be fine to "quickly" change her diaper since its just pee.  Geez.  She's finally fitting into the little newborn outfits we have for her and she's exceeded the 100th diaper.  Such milestones! :)

Well, that's all for now.  Here's some pictures of Lexi with both Mommy and Daddy.  And one picture that I thought would be cute and go with her "accident" stories.  We couldn't be prouder!

1 comment: