Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fun Day Out.





Today was a great day.  We took Alexis to her Aunt Tracie's house and Kort, Me, Senia, and Lionel went to see New Moon.  It was a fun day out and the movie was good too.  Of course I knew I would like it even before I saw it because I love the books.  And I still think Edward is so handsome and rugged :) and did I mention hot?? Kort was such a good sport watching me ogle the gorgeous men in the movie.  I do have to say, throughout the whole movie, I couldn't stop thinking about my little girl, if she was okay, hungry, if I packed everything she needed, etc...  It just gets me thinking, what occupied my mind before she was here?!?

Thursday was my Mother-in-Law's birthday so today we took her out for dinner at Famous Dave's.  It was so yummy and we had a great time hanging out and letting Grandma visit with Alexis.  She smelled so good because this morning she took her first shower with her Daddy.  Her umbilical cord finally came off and her belly is healed so we decided to take her a shower and let her and Daddy have some bonding time.  She loved it!  And its funny how curly her hair is when she gets out of the shower but as soon as I comb  it out, it goes straight.

My Baby Doll is doing so well breastfeeding now that we finally introduced the bottle.  I liked having Kort give her food while I cleaned up the kitchen.  It's been such a long time since I've actually been able to clean my house.  The last time I vacuumed was exactly one week ago and I've been having a bit of a fit about it.  So tonight, I was able to run to the store, get diapers, come back, clean up the kitchen, take a shower, and straighten up the house a bit while Kort loved on Lexi and fed her.  It was very nice.  Of course I still had to pump the milk but it was nice to get some stuff done.

3 comments:

  1. You are right, I see a little curl that that cute little head of hers. I think she is getting cuter and cuter by the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I swear what they say is true - every mom must look at their little one and think they are the most beautiful thing on earth :)

    ReplyDelete