Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hosting? What Am I Thinking!


Kort and I thought it would be a lot of fun to have all of our families over for Thanksgiving dinner at our new home.  We thought it would be a great way to have everyone together for the holiday and to have our first holiday with Alexis here.
    
What we didn't factor in was that we would have a newborn baby girl who doesn't allow us to sleep more than a couple of hours at a time, much less pick up a messy house, do laundry, wash dishes, go to the store and buy all the products we need, prepare a dinner and host an event as big as Thanksgiving!  Honestly...what were we thinking?!

In my attempts to get ready to go to the store and buy the items we need, I was getting Alexis ready and she just looked so darn cute I had to take some pictures of her.  So needless to say, my blog is full of pictures of Alexis.  I don't think I will ever stop taking pictures :) she's my world.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, good luck with everything tom. I am sure everything will turn out great. It's amazing how fast your baby becomes your world. Caleb knows that he has his finger wrapped around me. Don't worry about posting so many pics of your cute little one, it's one of the great privleges that come with motherhood, plus they are fun to look at :)

    ReplyDelete