Tuesday, November 3, 2009

No Visitors. Bummer :(

I got a call from Labor & Delivery for pre-admittance stuff and they let me know that now, not only can friends not come to the hospital to see us and Alexis, immediate family other than grandparents can't either.  That means that Kort can be there, his mom and dad, and my mom and dad and that's it.  None of our siblings can come.  If Alexis had a sibling over the age of 14 he/she could come, but thats it.  I was kind of bummed, but I do understand all of the hospital regulations and preventative measures regarding the H1N1 virus.  It was just kind of a bummer.  I am glad that they're doing everything they can to make sure that all their patients and babies stay as healthy as possible and stop the spread of the virus, it just stinks its happening when I'm delivering.

I will email/text/call everyone when we're home and settled to have you come and see us here at our home.  We do ask that if you're sick or even feel like you might be getting sick, please wait to come until you're feeling 100% better.  I would hate to expose our baby girl to any sickness so soon after arriving.  Thanks for understanding and I love you all!  Thanks to everyone for the good luck wishes too :) we really appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so bummed, but better safe than sorry! Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete