Monday, November 30, 2009

FINISH! UGH.

I'm so upset with my team.  I get that you're losing by three possessions in the fourth quarter, but you DO NOT just give up!  We had five minutes remaining and Tom Brady sits out the game and lets out backup quarterback finish it up???  What the hell is up with that!!! Ugh.  For one of the first times ever, I am so incredibly disgusted by the choice.  Finish the damn game.  We're always saying how its a 60 minute game, and then they give up?!  I am starting to see what it feels like to see your great team become not so great - not because of lack of talent, but lack of commitment to finish the game.  We've overcome a three possession deficit with so little time remaining.  What is wrong with this picture?

Sincerely,

Frustrated Patriots Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment