Monday, November 23, 2009

Sleep. What is it like?


My sweetheart hasn't been feeling well. She's been so gassy and she cries and it breaks my heart.  She tries so hard to pass gas but just can't get it out and I try to help but it's not been working as well as I would've hoped.  My pediatrician told me to alter my diet and see if that helps.  I may be eating foods that are making it worse for her.  So I'm buying some medicine to help her out and altering my diet.  Since she doesn't feel well she doesn't sleep very much which means I sleep even less and I've forgotten what it feels like not to be exhausted.  I need her to feel better so we can both get some sleep.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that stinks! Have you tried the Mylecon gas drops, or even better Hylands colic tablets, those are kind of hard to find but they work GREAT (I still have a stash of them) well at least they worked for me, but it wouldn't hurt to try!! You could also try rubbing her tummy clockwise and moving her legs up and down. It seems to get things moving. I hope you find a solution soon, so you both can get some rest Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the Mylecon Infant Drops today and already it seems to be working. I just hope tonight we get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor thing...How is she feeling now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot better. She isn't nearly as fussy as the past few days. I got a nap in today! :)

    ReplyDelete