Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving.




I am so thankful for everyone in my life.  All of my family, friends, and everyone who does good things for good reasons.  I'm thankful for all of the food we were able to consume, the warmth of our home and our hearts, and the ability to celebrate freely.

Thanksgiving was great.  It was a little stressful but all in all, a great day spent with family.  I took my little sister to see New Moon yesterday and she loved it.  I really am glad I was able to share that with her since I know she wouldn't have gone to see it otherwise.  All of our food was fantastic and celebrating my Kort's family and mine made things even better.

Black Friday - we slept in and did absolutely nothing but watch New Moon and enjoy the company of family.  No shopping, no headache.  It was great.

Today we are setting up our Christmas tree and getting the lights up on the house.  It's a lazy day, watching movies, hanging out with Alexis, taking Matt to the airport and just enjoying the company of my husband.  I really am a fortunate person! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment