Monday, November 16, 2009

So Darn Cute!


Alexis has been so fussy lately but Grandma Pam holds her and she's in heaven and sleeps for 3+ hours! Thank goodness for families help.  She's also been so darn cute too.  She makes the most beautiful faces and puckering of the lips.  Yesterday I took some pictures in the outfit that Abuelita got her.  She was so good and let me position her and would smile for about five minutes then she was done.  I just can't get enough of my sweetheart!




Tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary and we always make reservations at the Melting Pot for special events, but this year because I can't leave Alexis, we are just staying home.  I'm just starting to do okay with breastfeeding so introducing a bottle and leaving her with family may not be the best idea.  Plus I think she is getting sick or something because one of her eyes is all gummed up all the time and she sounds like she's congested.  Her two week checkup is on Wednesday so if she doesn't get worse, I'll just have her checked then.  I've taken her temp and she's good there, she's eating fine and sleeps well, and her eye is less gummy too, so I'm not too worried anymore.  Man time flies, it definitely doesn't feel like we've been married for two years!  We're so excited!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Lexy is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Aniversary! I cant belive its been 2 years already. Hope everything is ok w/ Lexi. Caleb had some eye problems as well when he was 1st born. He had really "gunky" eyes that I always had to clean. Apparently there was no problem w/ him, I guess it was just leaky tear ducts. Glad to hear brestfeeding is getting better. Lexi is a cutie!!!!

    ReplyDelete